Saturday, May 1, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

spend my sat night with my mom,went to plaza indonesia.. chit-chat,window shopping,and i bought L.A Candy from Lauren Conrad,ok.. i already know that im sooo late.and i bought the 2nd book " sweet little lies " first.so... im lil bit confused, which book should i read first?i already read half of the " sweet little lies " book. emm.. emm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i was browsing,and found this quote

"im moving on. no more waiting.no more hurt. if you wanted me you could've had me,but you didn't. you blew your chance. now i hope youre happy living ur life,wondering " what if you took ur chances with me?" cause im no longer here. im no longer waiting"

and i was like... " hell yeah! " hahaha. oops. sorry but i forgot where i found this. if this urs then tell me,then i would put the credit asap! sorry for put this,and not ask ur permission before.. i love this too much :) ok,back to the topic, well,what can i say? now i just hoping that you would happy. and i'll try to search the right one.. :)

xx , I

No comments:

Post a Comment