Thursday, January 7, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

f I were a month, I’d be November
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 9pm
If I were a planet, I’d be Mars
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Jellyfish!
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Dolls (?)
If I were a liquid, I’d be Coke
If I were a tree, I’d be a Cherry Blossom
If I were a flower, I’d be a Red Rose
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Guitar
If I were a color, I’d be PINK!
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Longan
If I were a sound, I’d be Acoustic
If I were an element, I’d be Water
If I were a food, I’d be Aglio Olio
If I were a place, I’d be Everland,Disneyland
If I were a taste, I’d taste like Something Sweet :p
If I were a scent, I’d be L'occitane Cherry Blossom
If I were an animal, I’d be an Peacock!
If I were an object, I’d be a Macbook
If I were a body part, I’d be Hair
If I were a song, I’d be Sampai Kapan - Maliq
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment