Friday, April 10, 2009

would you sing these songs for me?

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

Tell me where it hurts now baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts now tell me
And I'll love you with a love so tender
And if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away

MYMP - Tell Me Where It Hurts

5 hari lagi,sebulannya papa. dan itu berarti 5 hari lagi,lengkap gue sebulan nangis. hmmm gak nangis banget2an sih,cuman ya gitulah. bayangin kan kalo ada orang,gak harus yang lo suka,temen ato siapa kek,nyanyiin ini ato setidaknyaaa nelfon lo trus ngomong kata2 ini,kalo gak sms deh, itu bakal bikin lo membaik kan? walopun sedikit. hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment